Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ AM4 processors, the ASUS Prime B350M-A/CSM delivers performance and reliability in microATX form with ASUS Corporate Stable Model complimentary advance replacement and guaranteed long product lifecycle. Access next-generation connectivity and speeds with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 support and Gigabit LAN.
At a Glance
- Powered by AMD® Ryzen™ AM4 and 7th generation Athlon™ processors to maximize connectivity and speed with NVMe M.2, USB 3.1, DDR4 and Gigabit LAN as well as COM header and PS2 ports for legacy needs
- ASUS Corporate Stable Model complimentary Advance Replacement and long lifecycle
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- Specially designed fan RGB header to support multi-color CPU fan LED strips
- Patent-pending SafeSlot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
BUILT TO LASTPRIME B350 series motherboards are engineered with 5X Protection III, employing the finest components, excellent circuit design, and exacting standards to guarantee the quality and long-term durability of your motherboard. That means exceptional protection and stability for your build thanks to decades of engineering experience.
BRIGHTEN UP YOUR BUILDBuilt-in LED lighting options can illuminate your build in a variety of mesmerizing styles. With specially-designed Fan RGB header control, you can even personalize your own fan lighting scheme with the exclusive AMD RGB Fan
SAFESLOT CORESafeSlot Core is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot. Featuring a fortified design that’s anchored to the motherboard by a special hook, Safeslot Core provides 1.6x stronger retention and 1.3x greater shearing resistance than standard expansion slots. ASUS Prime motherboards have strengthened solder points around both the PCIe and DIMM pins.
OPTIMIZED COOLINGExclusive Fan Xpert ensures every fan achieves the best balance of cooling performance and low noise – and with Prime B350 series boards and their hardware-level 4-pin/3-pin PWM/DC mode for case fans, a simple BIOS adjustment lets you run your case fan in PWM/DC. Fan Xpert even includes Auto-Tuning mode to scan and detect all fan characteristics for single-click customization!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- User’s manual
- I/O Shield
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cable(s)
- 1 x M.2 Screw Package
- 1 x Supporting DVD